Dutchman born and raised in the cultural heart of the country and one of the key cities in Europe, Amsterdam. A life immersed in music, Robert has provided unforgettable soundtracks to many thousands of event–goers since his first DJ set back in 1996. He’s known for his ‘feelgood’ house music.
The SOUND OF LOVE has been his brand from the first events in 1999 and originated in the heart of Amsterdam. With the SOUND OF LOVE he organised numerous events and hosted stages on festival with International line-ups.
Robert’s versatility is shown by his multimusical abilities, which see him perform in collectives where he plays alongside singers, violin, sax and percussion players. He has the ability to venture back to the roots of dance music in a way that is in keeping with the contemporary needs of current audience demands.
Robert Feelgood; a effervescent, dedicated and multi-functional man with a warm personality, but most importantly a crowd-pleaser from Amsterdam who always provides a packed dance floor with his eclectic mix of funky house grooves. The essence of clubbing can be found in personified in this truly talented and diverse performer.
– Releases on Armada, Sirup, Hotfingers, Area94 and Tactical
– Played festivals like Dance Valley, Free Your Mind, Boothstock and Loveland
– Resident for clubs like Escape, Hotel Arena, Sinners, Zebra lounge, SOL, Hall Toll, Now&Wow, Las Palmas,
The Powerzone, Waakzaamheid, DoNotDisturb and Club NL.
– Over 200 releases incl. official remixes for Felix – Don’t You Want Me & Human Recourse ‘Dominator’
– Tracks supported by Martin Garrix, Tiesto, Firebeatz, Sam Feldt and many others
– Remixed the legendary Chew Fu & Jimmy Castor
– Monthly resident on the SLAM mixmarathon
– former resident for Hedkandi Netherlands
– Over 20 years frontman for the SOUND OF LOVE events and radioshow
– Specializes in House & Club Classics, Mash-ups, Bootlegs and remixes of these classics.